18 February 2009

Okay, let's try this again.

Why, hello.

Apologies in advance. My previous attempts at blogging have had this tendency to erupt into spontaneous inactivity after a while, so you should expect fits and/or starts with this one. But when I do write something, brace yourself for the wall of text. And you might want to bring some snacks.

My topics are mostly going to be confined to horror stories, regarding work and politics, and the occasional unfocused rant about the utter decimation of our society by the forces of stupidity, ignorance, and unenlightened self-interest. Occasionally, I might launch into an expression of giddy praise for something I enjoy; but as those who know me well can attest, you shouldn't hold your breath.

Okay! Time to make with the disappointment!

5 comments:

  1. YAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! Disappointment!!!!

    (If it wasn't for disappointment, I wouldn't have any appointments!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!! You're one of the most brilliant writers I know!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...Wow, you must not know too many writers. Or people. :P

    (thanks)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh don't be a wanker - just accept the compliment!
    OK the week from Hell post just broke me... but I can't post on it so I'll post here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh crap, I must've formatted it wrong somehow (I also can't seem to change the font....) Thanks for the heads-up!

    ReplyDelete